Friday, May 8, 2009

Relaxation

Well, today I had the day off from work and I really didn't do much of anything. I didn't get anything big accomplished, I didn't do work, I didn't clean... it was just a relaxing day where I hung out with my baby Grant and my momma... I LOVED IT! (C'mon 102 million dollar powerball so I can stay home! ;) It was a day where I really didn't have to worry about anything. I am hopefully going to push my way to make that an entire weekend thing, I mean it is Mother's Day weekend and all!! Here are some goofy pics of me and Grant that we took, he really cracks me up. I am so very lucky to be a mom, especially to this amazing, gifted little boy. He is beyond a doubt a boy genius (typical mom lingo huh!?) He learned a new word today, Meijer (as in lower prices, guaranteed), but it was so funny the way he says it. All day everything has been Meijer, but pronounced MAYA... hahaha too funny! I guess you really have to be there. :)
I am sure I will be posting some stories from this weekend, as we are having a small gathering of friends tomorrow night, which is always a good time and Mom's Day on Sunday.... I just want to tell all the mommy's to have a wonderful Mother's Day... WE ROCK! XOXOXO


No comments: