Friday, May 29, 2009

New Toy!

Yeeeah, we are completely stoked. We received our new laptop yesterday and we ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The first thing we did (after putting the necessary software and updates) we Skyped it up with our favorite family, the Cromie's! We are so excited to see them again and this time we will have adult time because we will have no kiddies! I will no doubt miss Grantman, but I know he will be in good hands!!! I am excited to be able to sit by a pool, get some sun (flipping hot sun, if I may add) and have a few cocktails. That sounds so amazing. We wont even know what to do with ourselves not chasing a two year old around.

Since we have a new laptop with all the bells and whistles I have decided to put in a request at work to work two days from home. :) I am hoping I can put my case and reasoning together this weekend and submit it on Monday. I have been at a standstill, I really really love my job, but there happens to be a position that opened up within our group that would be a step up and I havent decided if it is something that I want. I thought that if I could really have the opportunity to work from home and still do the things I love that I may not apply for it. But on the flipside, I think I would always be wondering if I didnt apply. Oh, decisions, decisions! I guess we will see after this weekend.

I hope everyone had a wonderful week. I am sure I will posting more since I am so excited to have our laptop!

No comments: