Sunday, May 10, 2009

Momma's Day!

When you become a mother you are transformed into a woman who can do anything and I have to tell you it is the most AMAZING feeling in the world. This holiday is so special to me, it is not just a holiday where you buy your mom a card or a gift and thank her for all that she has done, for me, it is way more. My mother is my best friend. I cant tell you how many times I call her a day or how many questions I ask (especially after having a child!) she has always been there for me. When I think of the picture perfect mother... she is it! She is so selfless and took care of my brother and I without thinking of herself. I know there were hard times, but yet she always made sure that we had what we needed, but also, what we wanted! I can only hope that as Grant gets older and I have one... eeehhh maybe two more children, that I can become half of the mother that she was/is to me... and can love my grandchildren as much as I see with her and GMan. I am blessed because Grant gets to be with his grandmother during the week (although we will be putting him PT into daycare!) because he really gets to form a bond with her that is indescribable. This is to my momma... Happy Mother's Day Momma.... you are the best and we all love you very much :)

No comments: