Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who is a big boy?

Yesterday I really came to understand just how much of a big boy my little man is! You see your children grow right in front of you and it amazes me how fast it goes by.

We went to BW3 (no wings for me.. only chips and salsa and a tall one! ;). Usually when we go there Grant either likes the corn dogs, but takes off the breading just to have the dog, OR the chicken fingers and fries. Well this time I wanted him to have something different.... so we went with their mac and cheese. Anyone who knows Grant, the minute he learned that he could eat by himself without anyone shoving a spoon in his mouth, he wants to do it himself! We have seen mess after mess, on him, on the carpet, on the high chair...everything! This time was very different, yes, he still made a slight mess on his clothes, but he ate so well with the spoon and really ate the entire thing. He didnt try to throw it or smear it in the table! I was so proud of him!! (I have a few mobile pics on my Facebook Album) He is growing up and learning so many things... My husband pointed it out so clearly, the husbands get so excited that the children are growing up and becoming little people and the woman are in the background sad because their baby's are growing up and they miss having little ones in the house. I definitely miss the baby phase... but that time will come again. We are content where we are now and we are going to spoil our little guy rotten in the meantime. :) Here are a few pics I took of him this weekend, he rocks!








No comments: