Monday, May 18, 2009

Funny story

When Grant was an itty bitty baby we used to have him in his vibrating rocker, which was the Itsy Bitsy Bouncer. He LOOOOVED this thing. The minute you would put him in there, he would relax and chill... there may have been a few fussy nights when he slept in there all night ;) We still had it in his room, in the corner, tucked away by his crib. He never really messed with it and we usually just turn on the music before bed or he would if he was in there playing. The other day I was cleaning up the house and putting some dishes in the dishwasher and Grant was off playing his room. I will randomly go check on him, he is either in his playroom (yes, the kid has a playroom), or in his room playing with the massive amount of toys he has. It had been a few minutes and I didnt really hear much. Now when the GMan is quiet, you have to start to wonder, what kind of trouble is he getting into?
I decided to head back to the playroom, he wasnt there. I turned the corner and saw him in the corner of his room making a few huffs and puffs. I immediately ran to go get the camera, this was too good. He was trying to wedge himself up in the chair with the itsy bitsy spider bar up. Mind you, this chair is good for 20-25 lbs and below...this little one weighs about 33 lbs. He was trying to lay in there and relax and when I came in, it looked like he was trying to sleep. HAHAHA The back of the chair was completely to the floor and there is barely room for anything in this corner. I tried to snap the best pictures I could, but he was trying to get out when I came in, as he knew he kind of "got caught." It was really cute...


What I snuck in on!!


His eyes were partially closed


Nope, nevermind, I am up!




















No comments: