Sunday, May 10, 2009

Momma's Day II

My Mother's Day was wonderful... I was pampered THE ENTIRE DAY, which is of course how it always should be. I woke up and Scott had made me breakfast (everyone that understands how obsessive I am with counting calories, it was out the door today :) aren't you proud Kels!?) I had an omelet with tons of yummy veggies, Scott's famous potato casserole, fruit, mimosa... well I say mimosa but really I didn't want the OJ, so champagne at 8 AM and the rest of the day :)... and good times with my momma and my momma-in-law! We had such a relaxing morning, chatting, playing with Grant in the backyard and doing a whole lot of nothing (huh, kind of like my day on Friday... goal accomplished!)

I got the sweetest card from Scott and Grant and yes, I got my Puma's I have been wanting. :) hahaha I am obsessed with shoes and cant even begin to tell you how many I have, but this is something that I picked out in AZ and my baby remembered them... so momma gets what momma wants :)

We had a 1st birthday party to go to that was a ton of fun! Christopher is so darling. Anyone who is my friend on Facebook, check out Sarah Buckner's pics... especially the ones from his school, too precious!

After that, Grant laid down for a nap and our wonderful neighbor Matt came over (shout out Matthew Pittman :) and made dinner for me with Scott. Let me tell you, the combo is awesome... I love food, when I can binge, so this was perfect :)

Overall, I had an amazing Mother's Day. My hubby has made it so important to me since the moment I was pregnant... hint, hint, lets go back to Ruth's Chris ;) I am so lucky to have all of the wonderful people in my life, especially my momma and boys!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the beautiful mothers in the world... WE DO ROCK THE WORLD! XOXOXO

No comments: