Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!!!!


Yesterday was my wonderful husband's birthday... he turned 29!!! I cant believe how time quickly goes. I remember sitting in study hall with him (I was 14, he was 17 going on 18) and now look... we are heading toward our 30's!!
I was super excited to give him his gift. The original gift was just going to be a Lowe's gift card so he could go buck wild and spend some money without me asking for a receipt. :) Then out of curiosity I decided to call this really nice liquor store to see if they have one of Scott's favorite beers, New Belgium Fat Tire. Mind you, this beer is everywhere, EVERYWHERE EXCEPT Indiana. So I called with the low expectations that they arent going to have it and they will say no. To my surprise... they were getting in their first shipment YESTERDAY... on Scotty's birthday. I was sooooooooooooo ecstatic. I had my mom go and pick it up during the day and I thought a 12 pack should suffice. I knew it was going to be pretty expensive, but I thought what the hey, its his birthday. Now, I was expecting about 20-25 for the 12 pack. My mom called me and asked if I was sure I wanted the 12 pack, I said yes and she then told me that it was going to be 46.00 for it!! OMG, this stuff better be made of gold... It is good, but I dont know about that good. I decided to opt for the 6 pack instead. Luckily when she got home, she noticed they were 22 oz, instead of 12, which kind of justified it a little bit. :) He loved them and was so incredibly shocked that I thought about it enough to call and see if they had it!
What is cool, the bottles have a commemorative slogan on the front "Happily Pedaling to the Hoosier State 2009."

Well baby, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I love you with all my heart and I am so lucky to have you as my husband... The Suter's rock!! :)

2 comments:

Christina... said...

Dude wasn't I in that study hall also?? Crazy!!!

Kelly said...

They have Fat Tire at Marsh in Zionsville Too!