Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Daddy's Day!

It has been so very crazy at work, making sure all of our new residents get in and taken care of and end of year data stuff, I havent had an opportunity to write. On a side note, I do have an interview tomorrow for a promotion within the dental school, within HR. I am excited and although I love my job, always need to look at what can better me and my career. I think this opportunity would be very positive for me and where I would like my career to take me.
This past weekend was so good. Scott, Grant and I really had a chance to spend some QT together. We went out for dinner on Friday and came home and hung out. Saturday we went to get our pictures taken for my dad's 50th birthday and father's day and played the rest of the day. Sunday we did father's day, had a blast and ate a wonderful (but yes, fattening dinner!). I really enjoyed having a relaxing weekend. I know the next few weekends will be crazy with birthday parties, fourth of July and concerts, so it was nice to have a stressfree weekend. This is by far one of my favorite pictures of my boys :) He left the photo place before knowing what I ordered and I framed it for him to take to work, as well as a very sentimental gift that he loved! :) I am so very lucky for both of them and I thank god everyday that I do! I wouldnt have my life any other way!!!




No comments: