Thursday, June 11, 2009

AZ Round Dos


















Scotty and I decided to head back to AZ, just the two of us so we could hang out with our favorite family and relax with no worries. It was a little weird not having the GMan, but I know how very important it is to have time away. We had a flipping blast! We did some sight seeing, relaxed, laid out by the pool, hung around the resort and drank like fish ;) It was nice to just get away knowing our awesome family was taking care of him and not to have a care in the world. I didnt have to worry about any work, answering emails or phone calls, or chasing a two year old around all day... it was just us two! I have posted a few pics on Facebook, but here are couple. I definitely want to make it a point to get away more often, lord knows I have way too much time off to kill and I LOVE IT!!

No comments: