Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Everything happens for a reason...

I know, no doubt this phrase has been used time and time again and lord knows I have said this to friends and family over and over again. It never gets old to me, although very cliche... it is so very true.

There are things that happen in your life that you sometimes wrap yourself around and cant see how it could possibly be different, and then like a mack truck it hits you and you become devastated! I know, I have been there several times over. It didnt matter whether it was jobs, boyfriends, friends, but without fail, with time, I understood why those things happen and where I am today is the result of those actions.

Sure, I am not a millionaire and I dont live in a fancy house.... but I am exactly where I need to be because of the "everything happens for a reason moments..." I love my job, I am so thankful for my husband and son and especially my family and the select friends I call true friends. Sure, you are going to have those, "what if" times, but overall this is the good life... and I am living it! :)

No comments: